Deep,cool,smooth & dry+an abundance of characters!
• Ollie H is registered with Voice123 since Aug 01, 2003.
Ollie H does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ollie H was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ollie H started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Ollie H is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ollie H does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ollie H was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clear, concise and very moreish!!
A deep, smooth and rich voice. Exceptional for professional and company material but also incredibly flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from the UK so can do a variety of English accents from 'Cockney geezer' or upper class 'Toff' to Geordie lad or Scouser.
Travelling further afield and over the pond, if you want an American accent or an angry Aussie or a cool, collected Kiwi...then contact me!!!
My Voice Experience
Whilst working in previous roles I have recorded various material for companies telephony systems, voicemails and call back services.
These companies have been involved in Telecoms, The British Rail Industry, Mobile Teleoms and The English Highways Agency.
Both my parents worked for the BBC and were involved in subtitling, radio and television production, so my background stems from that.
My degree at University (Communication Studies)encompassed many forms of production and journalism. I had a stint with the University Radio Production team in which I presented programs, read news articles and assisted with comedy sketches for the local broadcasts.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipment.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ollie H
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ollie H by email or phone, please click here.