Mature Natural Versatile International Mimic
• Odette Joannidis is registered with Voice123 since Aug 29, 2006.
• Odette Joannidis started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Odette Joannidis is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 27
• Odette Joannidis has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I can create a universal sound which came from living abroad for a long time and it has far reaching appeal which is great for global businesses and brands. If it's a sophisticated or fun Australian sound you want, I'm right at home. I've also been brought in more than once for the odd mimicking job. Super Nanny, Nigella and Jennifer Lopez to name a few.
some of my vocal qualities:
smiley and bright
down to earth and engaging
and my skills and experience as an actor make me one of the most sought after talents in Australia.
I can produce characters and straight voices for film, television, radio, animations, cartoons, documentaries and talking books.
A couple of recommendations:
"Odette has been a reliable source for us here at iMotion Video. Her response time is great and the quality she delivers is tremendous. Very professional. I would recommend Odette to anybody....period."
Service Category: Voice Acting
Year first hired: 2011 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity
Jason Anderson (LinkedIn)
"Just thought Id drop you a quick line to once again say thankyou for the great job you did its fantastic. Wayne - Computer School
Outstanding service all the way! Odette responded to all my requests within hours and had the project was finished in less than a day. Great quality voice over. Clear, concise and accurate. Very easy to work with and would definitely hire again. Christine89 on Freelancer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US, British, Greek Australian
My Voice Experience
Odette has worked extensively in the UK and Australia. She is an Actor for the Stage and Screen, Radio Newsreader, a Talking Book Narrator, V/O Artist for Radio and TV, Voice On Hold, Documentaries and Animated Shorts Films.
Victorian College of the Arts BA in Dramatic Arts - Acting
Certificate in Copywritng - Melbourne University
Certificate in Film & Television Studies - RMIT University
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped for voice recording.
Sound proof studio.
Rhode NT2000 Microphone
Pro Tools Mixing Interface
Odette also volunteers as an audio describer for Vision Australia.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Odette Joannidis by email or phone, please click here.