Authoritative and relaxed conversational.
• Norman Ballard is registered with Voice123 since Mar 25, 2007.
Norman Ballard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Norman Ballard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Norman Ballard started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Norman Ballard is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Norman Ballard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Norman Ballard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My natural age range is 50+, I have a baritone voice with a good range of attitudes, including newsy and authoritative, relaxed conversational, and sophisticated. I am an excellent voice actor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Orange County, California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I was a Disk Jockey/Radio Newsman. For the past eight years I was a Day Player for movies and television.
I have a degree in Communications, I worked in a large Financial Institution until my retirement.
Improv at the Groundlings, Workshops for Television Commercials with Stuart Stone and Terry Berlands Voice Casting.
Voice-over with Carroll Day Kimble, Kalmenson & Kalmenson, Cynthia Songe at (Susan Blue Productions), Voice-casters with Huck Liggett, and personal coaching with Wiliam Williams of Aliso Creek Productions, who also produced my voice-over demo.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is 6 feet by 9 feet, fully enclosed and sound proofed. The sound system is by Bose. I use an AKG Perception microphone 200 and Sony, Acid Pro 6.0 recording soft ware.
I listen well and follow directions, easy to work with, creative, fun, serious, professional & reliable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Norman Ballard by email or phone, please click here.