warm conversational fun smart smooth
• Noelle Stettner is registered with Voice123 since 2006-01-27.
• Noelle Stettner started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Noelle Stettner is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 36
• Noelle Stettner was last active on Voice123 13 days ago
Conversational and believable female voice, warm and wonderful, professional and intelligent, funny and quirky. A great range to handle any vo project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Noelle Stettner
My Voice Experience
Commercial and Corporate VO projects
16 years in radio in Atlanta and Washington DC, as a reporter, DJ, and commercial spokesperson. Clients include the Library of Congress, Fernbank Science Center, The Medical Foundation of Georgia, and Voice of America.
BA in Journalism, Mercer University.
Won Air Award for best radio reporter, Wash DC.
Deborah Richards Studios
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U 87, Rhode NT1A, Shure SM7B
Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Wavelab
REAL phone patch
1000 piece production library (fully licensed)
Reliable and have many personal and professional references. Strong journalism background means I give a real newscaster delivery when desired. Professional level editing skills
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Noelle Stettner by email or phone, please click here.