Upbeat, Energetic, Female, Young, Teen, Animated
• Nikki Spence is registered with Voice123 since Nov 11, 2010.
Nikki Spence does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nikki Spence was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Nikki Spence started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Nikki Spence is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Nikki Spence does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nikki Spence was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice can change a lot. I can sound like a little girl, a teenage boy, or a seductive woman. My medium-high to low range is best, however.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American accent, British Accent
I specialize in teen girl voices, but my range allows for young girls and adult women. I am especially good at hotheaded teens, quiet girls, bratty girls, seductive women, and professional-sounding voices.
My Voice Experience
I have been amateur voice acting online since December 2007. I have previously done non-profit original projects, but wish to start working professionally.
On average, I record my voice with a USB Logitech microphone in .mp3 or .wav format (usually .mp3). I send my files by e-mail.
My education in voice is rather limited.
I shadowed Mr. Fielack at Plush NYC, and I have attending a web seminar by Tony Oliver.
My Studio Equipment
Logitech USB microphone (with built-in pop filter)
Unknown - Click here to ask Nikki Spence
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nikki Spence by email or phone, please click here.