Real person, sarcastic,upbeat, smooth, or bright
• Nicola Lambo is registered with Voice123 since Jan 12, 2009.
Nicola Lambo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nicola Lambo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Nicola Lambo started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Nicola Lambo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Nicola Lambo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nicola Lambo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and inviting for narrations, upbeat and perky for Commercial copy, smooth and professional for presentations. I am articulate and can be professional sounding with a kind demeanor. I am a real person voice. I also play the girl next door with a fresh bright sound. There are times when my copy is soothing and sensual as well as intimate sounding. I can play the girlfriend with the girls hanging out or the fiesty girlfriend of a guy she knows all too well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican dialect, british dialect, slight southern twang, slight African inflection, upscale ghetto fabulous
My Voice Experience
1. Radio Spot-"Date": sarcastic use of inner/outer voice first date that is unbearable
2. One Cup of Coffee-narration using Jamaican dialect sponsored by the Marley's
3. Mission Earth-use of British dialect, Southern twang, and Ghetto Fab for characters
4. Marriott Vacation Club-Host segment Voice Over for Commercial
5. Brighthouse Networks-Host segment Voice Over for Commercial
6. Various Commercial copy
1. Brain Bazalla-One on One Voice Over Technique
2. Advanced Scene Study-Ivana Chubbuck Studio
3. Advanced Scene Study-Rebecca Kitt, Ivana Chubbuck Technique
4. TV/Film Study-Brian Reise, Cold Read
5. Scene Study-Rus Blackwell
6. Commercial Copy Workshop-Terry Berland
7. Vocal Performance Degree-University of Miami Jazz Vocal Performance
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Nicola Lambo
I am a professional singer with a Jazz Vocal Degree from the University of Miami. I can sing lead vocals as well as background parts. Not only can I sing a multitude of harmony parts ranging from Soprano down to Alto, I am also a songwriter. You can listen to my vocal skills and songwriting ability by visiting:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nicola Lambo by email or phone, please click here.