sexy, friendly, warm, energetic, enthusiastic.
A very well known female voice in the UK, I have been doing voice overs for the past fifteen years.
I am a well known radio presenter and I do shows for Classic FM and Heart. Classic FM demands a deep, relaxing and smooth voice while Heart is all about energy, fun and sexiness. I also do Arts Reporting for LBC 97.3FM which demands a more authoritative, mature and serious sound.
Voice over wise I have done everything from ads and promos for Boots, ASOS and Habitat to poetry readings for Classic FM. I have an adaptable and naturally warm voice that instantly attracts listeners.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak Spanish and French and can do both accents. I can do a London Cockney accent, a well spoken British accent, a Home Counties accent and I also do a good impression of a Northener. I'm also good at character voices.
My Voice Experience
Some of my voice over experience includes:
1. Fun Kids station voice
2. Boots Direct-commercial
3. Radio France Culture: intros to radio dramas
4. Video and local online ad voice overs for Skeleton Productions
5. Phone system VOs for Grasswhispers
6. Podcast for Cancer Research Race For Life
7. Poetry readings for classicfm website
8. Diet Coke Promo for Capital FM London
9. ASOS online
11. Le Shuttle FM
1. Heart: Weekend Overnight Show
2. Classic FM: Presented Weekend early Breakfast for two years. Now do cover
3. LBC 97.3FM: Arts Reporting
4. Magic 105.4FM-presented Saturday night Mellow Magic
Guildhall School of Music and Drama Junior: Studied singing and acting
A levels (St Margaret's School Bushey (1991-99): French (A), Spanish (B), Theatre Studies (A), English Literature (A)
University of Bristol (1999-2003): BA Hons (2:1) in French and Drama
Award for Best Female Radio Presenter at BURST FM (student radio)
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a number of fully equipped, professional studios with ISDN.
Unknown - Click here to ask Nicola Bonn
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nicola Bonn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicola Bonn is a Standard subscriber.
Nicola Bonn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nicola Bonn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nicola Bonn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nicola Bonn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.