BBC, concerned, trustworthy, narrative, sincere
As a former BBC Presenter, I now do frequent studio based narration. I have an ageless voice, which is excellent at interviewing as well as reading.
It is particularly suitable for narration, charity and NGO campaigns, documentaries and audio guides.
Although not a native French speaker, I do have bi-lingual French and have an excellent ear to read names in Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, German and other languages.
My French is fluent with a very delicate and light accent
A quick turn around is often possible - sometimes within a few hours. I offer warm and intelligent narration work.
Arts Broadcasting is a specialty, I can also offer script writing and help producers if English is not a first language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, comic 1950's upper crust English, cod Cockney, French, Hungarian, Italian.
My Voice Experience
I am a former BBC presenter with BBC World service. Currently working as the Voice of a blind charity in the UK, and have also presented Medical Audio magazines with a host of highly interesting conditions.
I am often used for voice over work in the charity sector
With a degree at a French University (Nantes in Western France) I have fluent French with good Spanish.
With a background in radio arts journalism I now specialize in interviewing. When not being a voice artist I am an audio documentary features producer and interviewer. I can produce and mix audio to a very high professional standard using ProTools in my own audio workshop.
Being a fully trained BBC trained studio manager has proved invaluable over the years, giving me a training which is second to none in sound editing, acoustics and mixing
I can read music and can offer interviewing, editing and mixing skills.
My Studio Equipment
- Sony ECM-737 Microphone
- ProTools (Digidesign)11 professional editing software
- Zoom H4n Recorder
- SoundCraft Spirit Mixer
- Photoshop photographic editing software
- Adobe PremierPro CS6 video editing software
- A selection of other microphones
Video editing, photography and interviewing skills offered,
as well as journalistic writing and interviewing skills
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nicky Hammond by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicky Hammond is a Premium subscriber.
• Nicky Hammond has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours