Friendly, smooth, deep, serious, radio personality
I have a naturally smooth, deep voice. It's very friendly, charming, authoritative. I am very much "The guy next door," but I can sound corporate; urban; serious; and comical. My voice can be used for commercials, movie trailer/narrations, and professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can impersonate Shaquille O'neal; Katt Williams; and Hulk Hogan among others.
My Voice Experience
I am currently voicing a music video for a local Detroit area rap group; I just finished narrating a documentary called "The Real Soldier Boy," and I am the voice that introduces R&B recording artist Brandon Norman at live performances.
I've done many radio commercials for Urban, and CHR stations. For more samples of my work.
I am a graduate of Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts; I worked as an intern in production/imaging at WJLB; WMXD; and WKQI (all Detroit radio stations) from May/09 - Feb./10.
I have my own company (My RTV Productions), and I do production/imaging for various radio stations.
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Nova condenser microphone; Adobe Audition editing software; Lambda/Lexicon digital interface.
I can voice, and/or fully produce any project. I also copy write as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nick Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
Nick Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nick Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nick Hunter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nick Hunter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.