I can calm you down or kick your ass.
I can be many things for many people. I can amuse for comedy bits, be that wacky narrator you hear in things like car commercials, be a smoothe, professional sounding voice for radio ID's, and even death grunt for the extra metal in your life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Long Island, American, Middle american, no accent at all, USA, southern, southern US, southern USA
My Voice Experience
I am self-made, gaining voiceover experience in the internet radio world, where I've been toiling since I was a child. My demo material comes mainly from HKC Radio, now merged with The Beyond Radio Network. You will hear examples of both in my material.
I've learned by listening to the greatest voices of our time. In particular, I'm influenced by any public address announcers for sports teams, and how they have that intimidating quality to their voices, yet pump you up as well.
My Studio Equipment
Peavey 16FX mixer, Kel Audio HM2D Condenser Microphone, Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone, various Dynamic microphones whose list is available upon request, Samson SCom 4 compresser, Behringer Ultramizer DSP1424 (will not be used in voiceover production), MOTU Audio Express, Windows 10 Professional, Reaper
I can do a bit of audio editing, mostly in the area of station ID's. I can post-process if given definite details about what is wanted in post-production.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Nick Giannak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Giannak is a Standard subscriber.
• Nick Giannak was last active on Voice123 346 days ago