English accent, commercial, warm yet punchy!
I have a native English accent, born and raised in Cambridge. BBC trained yet commercially accessible. Warm, fun and punchy with an assured, trusting and friendly voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, South East England, Received Pronunciation, Cockney.
My Voice Experience
A background in UK commercial radio as a music presenter, voiceover and producer. Then, I moved to be a music and speech radio presenter for the BBC.
My voice over and production work has been heard on local and national commercial networks in the UK.
It is currently heard on local, regional and national BBC radio stations.
Some of the other projects I have supplied voice talent for include work for a football club, a photography business and a student radio station.
I am new to voice123 and really looking forward to some new challenges!
* Presenter, Producer & Voice Talent BBC Radio (local, regional & national)
* Presenter, Producer & Voice Talent - GWR Group Stations
* BA in Broadcast Journalism, Nottingham
My Studio Equipment
Own studio including:
* A Condenser Microphone
* Focusrite Mic-pres
* Pro Tools 8
* Logic Pro 9
* Adobe Audition CS5
* Ableton Live 8
* Powered and backed up by mac desktop and laptops
I am a first class audio editor and producer.
I also have an established background in live DJ work, from clubs and parties to the main stage of music festivals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nick Carter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Carter is a Standard subscriber.
Nick Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nick Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nick Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nick Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.