Now this seems like a trick question as I am able to change my voice in so many ways, if I listen to another person speaking I can mimic them almost to the "T" And now that I've started using voice over software I'm realy a force to be reconed with, While growing up I had friends who used to say that, " either Your possed of the deval or greatly favored by God to be able to do all those voices and sounds" and well I like to think that I am favored by "God", What ever it is.. it sure is a lot of fun to do, and when you can get paid for it, well thats even better.
To hear more voices, check out my site,Want to hear more?...Send me an invitation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
latino, Latina,British,Nigerian,Monster,Neurotic Proffesor.Jamae Earl Jones, Barrock Obama, Red Fox, Rodney Dangerfield,Chris Tucker,Rockey,Ray charles (talking only).
Thas just to name a few.
My Voice Experience
When I was about fourteen I started makeing my own immitation radio shows. I went to broadcasting school and graduated,persued a career in radio it never happened. By this time I had a family to feed so I joined the Army and drove forklifts instead.I have no real experiance But I'm willing to give it another shot.Any one who can just walk away frome this field and stay away, I feel just never wanted it any way.
Voice overs is great fun and is going to make a great life for my Daughter and I.
I Graduated High School in 1979.
Finished Columbia school of Broadcasting in 1987
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Terry Dunn
I am also a stand up comedian and an actor on TV as well as an acting coach.
Some of my instructors were the likes of , The Jeff Goldbloom school of acting,The actors Studio,Art Evans of "A soldier's Story" Charles Conrad studios In Burbank CA. and I have Read (In classes only)With many other famous actors and this Greatly inhanced the gift I already had, to them I say...Thank you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Terry Dunn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terry Dunn is a Standard subscriber.
• Terry Dunn was last active on Voice123 109 days ago