• Natasha Lifa is registered with Voice123 since Jan 06, 2011.
Natasha Lifa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Natasha Lifa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Natasha Lifa started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Natasha Lifa is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Natasha Lifa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Natasha Lifa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Soothing and sympathetic, energetic, and fun for commercials, narratives, and audio books. Mysterious for trailers. Professional, enunciable, and precise for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
90066, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - uppercrust, snooty, innocent
Italian - Bronx
My Voice Experience
I have no voice over experience whatsoever. The only thing close is that I use to be an emcee for a scholarship pageant for female teens from 2003 - 2006. I did voicemail messages for some of my co-workers upon request at my previous job at Goldline International.
I did Speech in high school, and I've just finished voice over classes with Doug Dee Anthony at Aesir.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Natasha Lifa
I've been working the the customer service field since 2001. I'm empathetic and feel that understanding how your client feels is the best way to solving a problem. I've used this knowledge to figure out how to make my voice sound soothing as much as possible to calm them down. It works almost always.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Natasha Lifa by email or phone, please click here.