Variety: News Announcer, Warm, Quirky, or Animated
So far, I've found a warm and sexy alto voice, great newscasting voice, high children's television voice, or a scratchy punk-friendly teen voice... Really, I'll try anything.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Natalie Davidson
My Voice Experience
I'm just out of college, but I've already tried my hand at as many voice-over jobs as possible. My latest venture was doing commercial voice-overs for BCSN, a sports broadcasting network in Toledo, Ohio. I've also become the iconic voice of Ruby the Red-Eyed Treefrog for the local PBS-Kids station in Bowling Green, Ohio. Throughout my training at Bowling Green State University, I've written and recorded some of my own scripts to diversify my talents and done extensive work as a newscaster through the BG Radio News Organization. My freshman year was when it all started, though. I found a job doing jingles locally and was hired after about 15 minutes in the studio. I've loved the business ever since, and I'd love to work for you!
Introduction to Broadcasting - Grace College
Introduction to Radio Production - Bowling Green State University
Voice-over Training - Professor David Moody of BGSU and Ginny Kopf of Orlando
Extensive theatrical and singing productions and training
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio with a mic and wind-screen, a mixing board, and Sony Sound Forge.
I have been in several theatrical productions, so I have a pretty good handle on getting to the core of a character. I also take instruction well and can normally change my voice as needed. Any suggestions are appreciated and hopefully integrated as you'd like.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Natalie Davidson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natalie Davidson is a Standard subscriber.
Natalie Davidson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Natalie Davidson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Natalie Davidson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Natalie Davidson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.