Upbeat, Girl Next Door, Warm, Professional
My natural voice is upbeat and feminine. I am able to do warm and deep for professional narrations as well as sexy and fun voices. I am able to sound like a young boy among other characters and have also mastered the "Lateral Lisp".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Oneonta, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Western, Long Island, Valley girl, Southern, Irish, British, Cockney.
My characters range from young children to middle aged women. With the abilty to go from a very girly, upbeat sound to a sultry, deep one.
I am able to impersonate Sarah Palin and Mae West and am excellent at speaking with a Lateral Lisp.
My Voice Experience
I have been acting in Musical Theater for 17 years, a skill which I have found to be immensely beneficial in Voice Overs. I began training with a Voice Over casting director in Los Angeles in 2009. Through extensive training I was able to explore my voice and eventually made my reel. Since then I have lent my voice to several projects including commercials, narrations, and elearning aids.
2007 - BA from SUNY Cortland
- Double Major - Musical Theater/Communications with a concentration in PR and Advertising
2008 - Studied at the Groundlings School of Improv.
2008 - Studied at The Larry Moss Studio
- Classes included a Three day intensive, On-Camera cold reading, Imrov., and Scene Study.
2009 - Trained with Carroll Kimble of Carroll Voice Over Casting.
My Studio Equipment
Own a Blue Yeti Microphone with an Auphonix pop filter.
Record onto Audacity
Access to local studios with professional recording equipment.
I am also a singer classically trained as a Soprano. I am now able to sing in the Mezzo / Alto / Belt range as well, in the Musical Theater, Pop and Classical genres.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Natalie Bain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natalie Bain is a Standard subscriber.
• Natalie Bain was last active on Voice123 328 days ago