Natural, current, upbeat, conversational, wry
• Nancy Vasiloff is registered with Voice123 since Jul 26, 2009.
• Nancy Vasiloff started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Nancy Vasiloff is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 2
• Nancy Vasiloff was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
Hip, upbeat and conversational for commercials; warm and direct for narrations and presentations; can also be sexy & fun, or sarcastic/wry. I take direction easily.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
high school "mall girl", southern belle, droll/"seen it all" mom, sexy vamp, other characters.
My Voice Experience
I've done numerous national TV commercials, most notably as the announcer for Royal Caribbean's "Get Out There" campaign from 2001-2008. In addition, I've voiced spots for Weight Watchers, General Motors, Meow Mix, Talbots, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, among others. I'm skilled at long-format narrations including brand videos, books, and instructional copy.
I graduated with a BFA from the University of Michigan, and have spent many years performing in original rock/pop bands. My voice-over training has all been learned "on the job" starting with some national television spots I did for Talbots and Verizon. Soon thereafter I became the brand voice for Royal Caribbean for 8 years, and by that time, I was getting hired for a variety of jobs, including on-camera work.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Pro-Tools and editing capabilities. I can also provide original, instrumental music which is available for commercials, videos, presentations, and other projects.
I'm very easy to work with, and really enjoy giving the client the best possible performance. I have a terrific ear, and take direction well. For example, if you ask me to "put more smile" into my voice, or read with "more attitude, but not angry" I understand what you're asking and can modify my delivery to accommodate that.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Nancy Vasiloff by email or phone, please click here.