Calm, deep and seductive, with a bit of inflection
• Myron Davidson is registered with Voice123 since Dec 12, 2007.
Myron Davidson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Myron Davidson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Myron Davidson started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Myron Davidson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Myron Davidson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Myron Davidson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a deep seductive voice. I can vary my voice, to adapt to serious, humorous, smooth and professional voices. I am from the southern part of the united states, however I can adjust my voice to sound more northern, an i am very articulate. I am not fluent but moderate in my spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West Indian, Southern US, Northern US, A basic dialect of Austrailian
My Voice Experience
My current experience is limited. I am currently attending The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting. My current voice over experience is limited to voice mail greetings, on hold messages. One recording for a local law office, A bail bonding company and the other for a Tax preparation company. Those recordings where recorded in August and September of 2007. I have written, edited and produced several commercial and promo copies as projects for the On air academy.
I am currently a student at The academy for Radio and Television Broadcasting. My course of study includes, stringent vocal coaching, commercial voice overs, commercial copy rewrite, Audio Production and editing, 25 -30 hours of Live on air radio. My courses also include, writing and producing news, sports, and weather spots.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Myron Davidson
In addition to my current training in the radio broadcasting industry. I am a sound engineer for a local studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Myron Davidson by email or phone, please click here.