warm, friendly, professional
smooth and professional for presentations
clear and patient for training
warm and friendly for telephony
sincere, clear and professional for documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a very neutral voice
My Voice Experience
I worked on a fascinating promotional project with the Phelps Stokes Fund to prepare minority students for careers in international affairs.
I've worked on an e-learning project for engineers with Marriott Corporation.
I have a Masters Degree in history and taught history on the college/university level--great preparation for e-learning!
I've also worked on several educational video projects.
I've taken numerous training classes including: e-learning, medical narration, ProTools, voice over marketing, breaking down copy, industry know-how, act-up workshop and the voice123 webinar.
My Studio Equipment
The equipment in my home studio includes: mbox mini with Pro-Tools 11, a Harlan Hogan VO-1A Signature Series condenser microphone, a reflexion filter, mobile baffles and phone patch.
I've worked on several projects with the U.S. Department of State, producing educational videos for middle and high school students.
I've also worked closely with elementary school students to improve their reading and comprehension skills.
As a former college history professor, I'm skilled at presenting material in an engaging fashion.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Myra Burton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Myra Burton is a Premium subscriber.
• Myra Burton was last active on Voice123 64 days ago