European French, Girl Next Door, Foreign Accent
Muriel's voice can be warm and deep for narrations; sexy, light and fun for commercials; smooth and professional for corporate presentations, etc. Being a working actress and singer, Muriel can easily play with different tones, personalities and provide her clients with a variety of voice intonations and accents... Different types of demos can be e-mailed directly to you by request. Or check out her demos here at Voice123!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
• French - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Parisian French and Belgian French; European, Italian with Roman accent; Spanish (Castellano) with accent from Andalusia; American standard accent.
My Voice Experience
• A Language Map books: Educational recording for children;
• KIA car: Motivational videos for corporate staff;
• Pacific Naturals Supplements: Promotional and product announcements;
• BCBG Max Azria clothing: Singer on promotional ethnic in-store CD; etc.
I started doing voice-over projects back in 2004 while being a Marketing Manager at WordExpress Corp., a reputable language translation & interpretation agency based in Southern CA, for which I still work for on a freelance basis.
I also dubb films and cartoons on a regular basis, here in various Holllywood studios.
My background is in Marketing and also Joursnalism & Communication. I worked and lived all over Europe before arriving in the States in 2001. I have also always performed on stage with numerous troupes. Consequently, I feel totally confident with my voice and can easily convey YOUR message in French, English, Spanish and Italian.
I am also a singer and love to imitate voices and even animal sounds for my own children!
My Studio Equipment
Microphone = MXL 990
Mixer = Eurorack MX802A
With over 6 years of experience, Muriel has provided reliable services in many fields and subject matters such as:
- E-learning, training and educational recordings
- TV commercials and radio spots
- Audio books, podcasts, films and documentaries narration
- Corporate, Medical, Legal, Sales, Business presentations, promotional video and trade show exhibit narration
- Animation character voices for games, avatars, cartoons
- Elevator, Airline, Museum, Train, ATM, Kiosk and In Store Announcements or Automated Attendant
Telecommunications, PBX, Phone messaging systems and foreign IVR prompt recordings
- Holiday voice mail greeting, after-hour and on-hold messaging
- Match IVR voice promts sounds for Avaya voice, ADTRAN voice, Vertical voice
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Muriel Redoute by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Muriel Redoute is a Premium subscriber.
• Muriel Redoute was last active on Voice123 4 days ago