Professional Russian Voice for any project
• Raisa Muhametshina is registered with Voice123 since Jun 28, 2008.
Raisa Muhametshina does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Raisa Muhametshina was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Raisa Muhametshina started his/her voice over career in 1967.
• Currently Raisa Muhametshina is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Raisa Muhametshina does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Raisa Muhametshina was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can sound like a child and Senior; like a regular person, or give my voice that annoucer like inflection -smooth, roundish and rich! I have 40 years of experience and plenty of training.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many different ones...
My Voice Experience
I voiced about 250 cartoons in Russia including "Chip 'n' Dale" in Russian. I've done 35 years of stage work as a impersonator, singer & actress.
Russian Academy of Theatre Art, Moscow
My Studio Equipment
Audition 2.0, Condenser Mic, and Edirol Sound Card...
THe rest of sound processing can be done in New York by my friend and agent.
Unfortunately, I do not speak or read English. For whatever possible projects, please reply here, and my agent will contact you and answer all the questions.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Raisa Muhametshina by email or phone, please click here.