Hard selling, deep, hollywood, witty, dry, IVR,
Deep voice, Radio hard-selling with a hint of humor and wit. My voice has a hint of sexiness while controlling the seriousness of the topic at hand. I'd like to describe my trademark voice as the "Hollywood" voice used in many adverts and commercials.
Normal conversational voice is good for narratives or commercials. this voice is relatively light and humorous. It can create a friendly bond between the listener and the voice.
More to follow...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Africa
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: South African (White/Black and Coloured**), Scottish, British, American, Thai/Asian.
I can pull off one of the best Nelson Mandela Impersonations
My Voice Experience
I have been in the radio industry since 2004 when I joined UCT Radio as a presenter. I ended up recording all their voice over stings and IVR messages. I then worked in a recording studio where I freelanced some voice for radio wave in namabia (commercials). As of late I have done various commercials and stings for Rock Out Radio.
I also worked for Good Hope FM
QBE Sound Engineering
Facilitation of engineering and presenting course
My Studio Equipment
Rhode Broadcaster with pop shield
Edirol preamp and Soundcard
QBE Sound Engineer
Production Goodhope FM
Production Manager Rockout Radio
Production Manager UCT Radio
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Muhammad Ebrahim by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Muhammad Ebrahim is a Standard subscriber.
Muhammad Ebrahim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Muhammad Ebrahim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Muhammad Ebrahim does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Muhammad Ebrahim was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.