Fresh and energetic for commercials, professional for presentations, childish for dubbing little girls.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - European
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak 4 languages:
Spanish and French being my two mother tongues.
I can speak Spanish with different regional accents from Mexico (fresa, popular, northern, southern)as well as Cuban, Spaniard and French accents.
I can speak English stressing the Mexican Accent or with little natual accent as you can hear in the demo.
My Voice Experience
Back in 2003, when I lived in Paris, I directed and edited a documentary about the US West Cost. for this project, I performed a 40 minutes Voice Over narration.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
*2005 Sorbonne Paris III / FRANCE
Maîtrise LLCE Masters in Languages, Literature & Foreign Civilizations
*2007 UCLA Extension/ USA
Directing Certificate in Film TV & Entertainment Media
•IVANA CHUBBUCK - Scene Study/ USA (currently)
• AFI VOICE OVER - Commercials Workshop/ USA
Robert Teldford & John Eric Preston
•UCLA Acting for the camera/ USA
Scott Paulin & Wendy Philips
•UCLA The working Actor - Cold readings/ USA
David Ackert & Ricky Maslar
•UCLA Discover the Actor Within - Monologue Study/ USA
•Cours Florent - Acting for the Camera/ FRANCE
•Acting International - 3 Techniques/ FRANCE
•Côté Cour - French Classics Scene Study/ FRANCE Jean-Baptist Berthon
•E.T.E.S. - Stand-Up Comedy/ FRANCE
•Actor’s Studio - Method Approach/ MEXICO
My Studio Equipment
I have a MAC Computer, the program "Audacity", and a SHURE microfone.
I also edit films on Final Cut Pro.
- Proficient with Mac and PC
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Basic knowledge in EP Scheduling and Budgeting,
- Advanced knowledge in Final Cut Pro.
- Native tongue is Spanish, fluent in English, French and Italian, advanced knowledge of Portuguese.
- Wrote, produced, directed & edited 4 short films. Wrote a novel and adapted it into a screenplay.
-Chosen for NALIP’S Latino Writers Lab, and semi-finalist for Film Independent Project Involve (P:I) 2008, both for developing my screenplay.
2008 Split Ends, Los Angeles, CA
- Translator from French into English
2007 HTP High Treason Productions, Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant to Line Producer
2006 LALIFF, Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant to Industry Office Manager
2001-2003 TV AZTECA, Paris, France
- Reporter covering Sports from Europe for Mexican TV
1997-2001 CCM (Centre Culturel du Mexique), Paris, France
- Interpreter/Translator (Spanish < >French)
2000 UGC, Paris, France
- Interpreter / Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1999 THEATRE TREVIS Kaméra Soutra, Paris, France
- Coordinator/Assistant for Interactive short marathon
Punk is not dead (short film), Paris, France
1998 On set assistant, Paris, France
- Assistant Director Chemises Playboy (TV Commercial)
1998 MK2, Paris, France
-Interpreter / Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1997 ADP – GSI Paris, France
-Free-Lance Translator from technical French into English and Spanish
1996 Hold up en l’air (French production TF1/ CANAL+), Mexico City, Mexico
- Interpreter/Translator for the French crew shooting in Mexico (Spanish < >French)
1995 CINETECA NACIONAL (Festival Internacional de Escuelas de cine), Mexico City
- Interpreter /Translator (for filmmakers guest speakers from different nationalities)
1992-1996 MEXICANA DE AVIACION (National & international flights), Mexico City, Mexico
- Flight attendant
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Morgana De La Reguera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Morgana De La Reguera is a Standard subscriber.
• Morgana De La Reguera was last active on Voice123 362 days ago