Dry narration to celebrity impersonations
• Moose Warywoda is registered with Voice123 since Jan 01, 2005.
• Moose Warywoda started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Moose Warywoda is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 145
• Moose Warywoda has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
My voice has been described as everything from regular Joe to scary announcer. Mid to bass-range voice with definite higher frequency attributes if that makes any sense at all.
I specialize in doing spot-on celebrity impersonations.
I have done warm and sincere narration to over-modulated used car salesman and everything varying voice in between.
Voice is warm and resonant without being threatening.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Des Moines, Chicago, Kansas City, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Canadian, Irish, Scottish, middle-eastern, surfer dude, child, old man
My Voice Experience
I've done voice work for nationally broadcast video game commercials, Domino's Pizza , Dow Aggroscience, Charter Ultra, Green Car Hawaii, Iowa Lottery and more.
Voice over characters for radio,TV stations, ad agencies, production companies, video game companies.
Ranging from Washington, D.C., to Vermont (snow up there), Des Moines, Iowa (corn up there), Illinois (Lincoln up there),Seattle (coffee up there) to New York City (busy up there).
-Radio imaging voice (rock, CHR, lite)
Acting classes, critiques from world-renowned voiceover actors and coaches.
My Studio Equipment
Apple Macbook Pro
BLUE Mouse microphone,
Mackie VLZ-1202 pro board,
Summit Audio 2BA-221 Preamp,
dbx limiter/gate compressor,
MOTU 896 audio interface,
Telos One phone patch
Samson C-Control monitor system,
iKey-Audio RM3 recorder for real-time backup,
Tascam PR-10 for real-time back as well,
KRK Rokit 5 speakers,
Monster Power Pro-3500 power conditioner,
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones
DAW: Reaper,Adobe Audition, Amadeus Pro.
I've been told by PDs and Prod Ds that I'm a killer producer of imaging and commercial stuff.
DAILY professional voice work on my part.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Moose Warywoda by email or phone, please click here.