guy next door, upbeat, hard sell, conversational
• Mitch Gallant is registered with Voice123 since Sep 10, 2009.
Mitch Gallant does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mitch Gallant was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mitch Gallant started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Mitch Gallant is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mitch Gallant does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mitch Gallant was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm midwestern voice able to do fun, professional pieces as well as straight forward hard sell and concert ads. A friendly voice on the other end of the phone or that of a wise advisor. A shout, growl or whisper to fit all occasions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Gordon, Nebraska, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Italian, robot, Count Chocula, Hungarian cook, Justin the Cajun cook, Mr. Haney, Scottish, Oglala Sioux, drunk.
My Voice Experience
It was raining on a Saturday. I was working at a grocery store and installing underground sprinkler systems and trying to go to college when I made fun of a guy on the radio in front of my parents. They said, "Don't make fun unless you can do better." I told them I could and they were skeptical so the next day I applied for a job at the local radio station and the rest is history. That was in 1990. Since then I've worked at several radio stations in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa and have been doing commercials the whole time. I've done voiceovers for TV and in the last 10 years have been doing custom production for a wide range of stations, clients and events.
On the job training since 1990
My Studio Equipment
Arrakis 12-channel mixer board, Heil PR40 mic, Symetrix 528 mic processor, Adobe Audition, Eventide Harmonizer, 6 production libraries and 4 additional sound effects libraries.
Football, basketball and volleyball play by play.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mitch Gallant by email or phone, please click here.