Guy next door, narrator , character specialist,
My voice, in its normal tone, is usually described a warm, commanding, confident, educated, strong, articulate, and reassuring. However, I am capable of a dynamic range of tones and emotions. I would describe my voice, in all its variations, as a young urban male that can display a warm feel, a serious tone, playful at times while convincingly conveying any point to the listener. I have background as touring vocalist with an upbringing in the midwest which gives my voice an honest, wholesome feel that naturally comes across warm and direct.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern drawl, Deep south, Inner city, Agressive, Eastcoast sharpness, observant, street smart youth, sly, male, cocky, jovial, hip, intelligent, and maniacal
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work for local record stores in Kansas City where i created very moving Christmas commercials that played regularly on the top hip hop station in the city KPRS 103.3
I've done multiple radio interviews & show hosting on the fm station in my city. One of which was the nightly song count down the "hot 8 at 8"
I have provided my vocal expertise to platinum selling recording artist Tech N9ne on multiple songs and skits such as the "Grammy's" skit from the album "Sickology 101"
Vocal training & voice over lessons with Robert Rebeck of Chapman recordings.
My Studio Equipment
Digidesign Mbox mini 2
Nady pop filter
Sterling Acoustic Sheild.
Audio Technicha AT5040
I am a great singer (Natural tenor)
I can preform raps
I am a writer of musical lyrics as well as scripts
I can compose music
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mitchell Irving Jr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mitchell Irving Jr is a Standard subscriber.
Mitchell Irving Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mitchell Irving Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mitchell Irving Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mitchell Irving Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.