Warm, friendly, inviting, conversational
• Miszter Stroyer is registered with Voice123 since Jun 17, 2011.
• Miszter Stroyer started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Miszter Stroyer is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Miszter Stroyer has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I specialize in warm, friendly, inviting, conversational tones, but will gladly scream, yell, impersonate, and caricature (wait, can that be a verb?) on request.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Miszter Stroyer
My Voice Experience
I cut my teeth (and grind them some days) on-air at several medium-market radio stations, stepped away for a bit, and am now back doing internet radio for fun, and voiceovers for a living. I also have an unnecessary 'z' in my first name, for which I will never forgive my parents.
12 years of Catholic school and a bunch of majors at a large university. My broadcasting school-of-choice, however, was the former Y100/Philadelphia.
My Studio Equipment
Electro-Voice RE-27, HP Pavilion Slimline S5000 Series desktop computer, dbx Project 1 mic pre-amp/processor 286A, Audacity production software, AudioProc audio processing plug-in for Winamp.
Very flexible and understanding (to a fault!). Will do and re-do until you are happy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Miszter Stroyer by email or phone, please click here.