Warm, sincere, friendly, crisp-diction.
• Mike Walker is registered with Voice123 since Jul 12, 2011.
Mike Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mike Walker started his/her voice over career in 1974.
• Currently Mike Walker is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mike Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is warm, friendly, and real sounding. I'm excellent at acting in "theater of the mind" type scripts. I am great at tonghe-in-cheek and other humorous delivery. I'm comfortable with "in your face" scripts, but excel at one-to-one, intimate delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boomer, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm "bilingual"...I speak American English, and "southern" English. My normal speaking voice is without regional dialect, which is why I've been able to do work for radio stations across the US, and in seven other countries.
My Voice Experience
I've been in radio since 1974. The vast majority of my experience has been on-air, and commercial production and voiceover. I've also hosted the syndicated oldies show "Saving the 70s" since 2008. The show is heard on dozens of stations in eight countries. I have done commercial production, liners and IDs, etc. for many stations. I've also done voiceover work for TV spots, narration for multimedia presentations, on-hold telephone messages, etc. A partial list of stations where my voice has appeared can be found here
I have also done newscasts for WGDN (Gladwyn Michigan)while their news director was on vacation. I've written commercial ad copy for, among others, Howard Stern, when his show was carried on WXRC (Charlotte, NC).
1977 graduate" Radio-TV Broadcasting program...Wilkes Community College, Wilkesboro, NC.
1976 graduate: East Wilkes High School...Ronda, NC.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones by Shure, MXL, Audio Technica, Electro Voice, and others. Tube microphone preamp. Mixer. High-end soundcard. Monitor speakers and headphones. Headphone amplifier.
I'm a perfectionist. I will not settle for less than your total satisfaction. I turn-around voice work and completed production remarkably fast. I'm friendly, accomodating, and professional. I've had experience in radio management, as well as on-air, production, copywriting, and programming.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mike Walker by email or phone, please click here.