• Mike Singer is registered with Voice123 since Jan 11, 2012.
Mike Singer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Singer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mike Singer started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Mike Singer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mike Singer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Singer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can change my voice to be essentially whatever my character needs to be. My voice is that of a young adult male when not changing it in anyway. It can be warm, deep, smooth,fun and professional. I have a standard American accent with the ability to slip into a british,southern, or new york accent. Maybe even some other ones if i try my hand at them. I can make my voice gravely if needed easily.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Oakton, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern American, Italian-American, Upper class British, Lower class British, Scottish, Russian, Indian, and Japanese
My Voice Experience
I have no previous voice experience but I have much practice with my voices and spend a great deal of time trying to perfect them. I learn by attempting to imitate other voices I hear through any means.
I have taken 4 theatre classes through High School and Middle School and one Film class.
My Studio Equipment
I have a basic microphone right now, but I am planning to obtain more professional hardware in coming months. I record with the program "Audacity".
I am great at providing input on character voice and listening to a director or instructions on a voice. Communication is absolutely essential.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mike Singer by email or phone, please click here.