Guy Next Door, Character Specialist, Technical
Warm, deep, smooth, and professional, Guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Animation type character voices, American male, Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites etc.
My Voice Experience
NOTE: I will have to opt out of any Pest Control, or Weed Control projects at this time, as it is a conflict of interest with my current full time client.
Currently, I create training videos, and interactive virtual training modules. I shoot, edit, voiceover, publish, and manage an Online video on demand website,and Learning Management System (LMS) with over 200 videos.
Currently I create content, and curriculum for over 1,000 users in an online e-Learning environment.
Extensive workshops at Videomaker magazine, and Voiceovers-International.
Practical experience; working at my current job for over 10 years now! I have done TONS of technical training programs, videos, and Interactive Virtual Training modules.
I have attended extensive training and workshops over the years.
My Studio Equipment
Currently in my home studio I use the following equipment;
Small 8 track USB interface, Alesis mixer, PC based computer using Adobe CS products such as Premiere, Sound booth, etc.
I have video skills and editing skills, with various industry standard software packages.
I use software such as: Adobe Sound booth, Premiere, On Location, Sony Sound Forge, and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mike Furlong by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Furlong is a Standard subscriber.
Mike Furlong does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Furlong was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mike Furlong does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Furlong was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.