Deep, Authoritative, Every-man, Gravely, Tough, Believable, Attitude
Every-man, Authoritative, Believable, Deep, Gravely, Tough-guy, Trustworthy, Professional, Luxury.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Temecula, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, London, cockney, Australian, New Zealand, Southern, Southern charm, tough-guy, New York, Snooty, dark, evil and sinister, friendly, professional, confident.
My Voice Experience
I'm the Creative Director at CBS Radio Los Angeles. Including Jack FM, KROQ, and The Wave. I have voiced many characters and commercials for many radio stations across the country.
I am the voice of the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and currently Thursday Night Football on CBS (airing on CBS radio stations in Los Angeles)
Over 20 years in radio production
Academy of Radio Broadcasting
Lindsey Alena Voicecoaching - Burbank, CA
Voiceover Workout Group - Voicecaster - Burbank, CA
I've been a DJ, and Imaging Director at many radio stations across the U.S. including Los Angeles, Denver, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Detroit and more.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition CC
Sennheiser MKH 416 mic
Sennheiser 421 mic
Shure SM5b mic
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
Symetrix 528E voice processor
ISDN (with 24 notice)
I'm a good copywriter and producer. I have been creating commercials and promos in major markets for many years.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Crank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Crank is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Crank was last active on Voice123 318 days ago