Character Specialist, Humor and Sarcasm Specialist
• Mike Chandler is registered with Voice123 since May 31, 2009.
Mike Chandler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Chandler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mike Chandler started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Mike Chandler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mike Chandler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Chandler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Naturally, my voice is smooth and warm, suitable for most types of narration. I can easily adjust to work with most subject matter or story situation. I enjoy projects of a humorous nature and offer a fun presentation for those working on projects involving comedy, humor or sarcasm.
My voice can vary as needed for any character driven voice work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Simi Valley, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can alter my voice from high to deep, impersonate distinct dialects or impediments to sound different, allowing me to voice multiple characters in a single project.
Dialects/accents include Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, hick, red-neck, heavy smoking grandmother, cranky Jewish old man, moderately stupid, exceedingly stupid, stupid and unaware of that fact, arrogant, highly educated and well-spoken, tough guy, tipsy, drunk, perverted, religious preacher, proud father and husband, overly enthusiastic pitch man, hot shot salesman, boring, retarded, and flamboyant homosexual.
My Voice Experience
To date, most of my voice-over work has been limited to Podcasts, from bumps to segment introductions. Much of the subject matter has been related to technology. Recently, I narrated over advertisements for local businesses.
Unknown - Click here to ask Mike Chandler
My Studio Equipment
I use a studio quality condenser microphone, USB for direct digital recording. The microphone uses a pop filter and shock mount. My tracks are recorded using Adobe Audition and can be exported into most digital formats.
In addition to voice recording, I'm also proficient in video editing on the Adobe Premiere platform. Not quite as related, I am also an expert at web software development.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mike Chandler by email or phone, please click here.