Friendly Guy Next Door,Wry, Warm and Fuzzy
I offer a deep, clear voice that works well for narrations, industrials and more. Or, I'll soften and warm it up for something serious or emotional. I can also lighten things up for something playful or comical... and then we can amp it up for some hard sell!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West Coast dialect, Irish for any St Pat's spots or travel Ireland projects, Australian for anything from restaurants to vacation plans, British RP and cockney for about anything across the pond, characters like cowboys from gruff to hick, nasty pirates in search of treasure, old man that's a cross between Mr Potter and Mr Magoo, loud southern politician like Foghorn Leghorn.
My Voice Experience
While in college I majored in broadcasting, doing play-by-play on the radio station and acting as sports director of the campus TV station. Next I spent nearly 20 years in radio, serving as a Production Director, DJ, News reporter, Sports Talk show host, music and promotions director. From 1996-2009 I was a studio audio engineer and V/O talent in Sacramento, working with clients all over the world. Since 2009 I've run now my own audio production company, working in Sacramento and my home studio in Elk Grove.
Attended Cosumnes River College in Sacramento, then San Francisco State University majoring in broadcasting. In addition to the broadcast and audio classes, I was also involved in music and theatre, performing in musical comedies. Journalism classes such as new writing and sports writing have been very helpful in writing ad copy over the years. Since 1996 I've been using Pro Tools for any recording needs.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools HD at the downtown location with a U-87 and a TLM 49. My home studio has Pro Tools 8 with a MXL V69.
I've spent the better part of the past 30 years taking care of clients, as a writer, producer, engineer and/or Voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Brunswick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Brunswick is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Brunswick has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours