Deep, resonant, fun, dramatic, scientific, medical
My voice lands squarely in the younger to middle-aged adult male category.
A deep, resonant voice perfect for dramatic readings, promotions, and trailers. Inspirational, monumental, and impressive.
I can also deliver more light-hearted and fun readings, great for characters leaning more toward the drinking buddy, sports fan, avergae guy, and young dad categories.
My 6+ years of experience reading bedtime stories to my two daughters means lots of experience with children's narration, but I would not think that I would be a good fit for characters or personalities outside of an adult male adult male character.
I have a scientific background, and I am very comfortable with scientific or medical copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ridgefield, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scientiofic, medical, technical
My Voice Experience
I'm brand new to this. My primary occupation is a Creative Director, copywriter, and producer in the experiential marketing world, and a few projects recently have called for voiceover talent which I completed in my home studio. The response was so positive, I thought I might see if others could benefit from similar services.
Bachelor of Arts in Brain and Cognitive Sciences
15+ years experience in marketing, creative direction, and copywriting
My Studio Equipment
8 track secure digital audio workstation, range of Audio Technica and Shure mics (hi-Z unidirectional dynamic)
Audio editing, Mastering and Equalization via Adobe Audition and Adobe Soundbooth
My extensive experience in marketing means that I understand the goals and needs of marketing agencies, and I am very comfortable working with executive and c-suite clientele across all company sizes and all industries.
past clients (non-voiceover) include GE, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Astra Zeneca, Novo Nordisk, The Home Depot, Oracle, Audi, BMW, Merck, Verizon, Glaxo Smith Kline, ESPN, USA Networks, Viacom, Walgreens, Unisys, BlackBerry, and many more.
My scientific and medical experience and background means that I am very comfortable with technical copy.
I am also a creative director, producer and copywriter, and can offer copywriting and editing services, music curation, overall creative direction, and turnkey support for almost any project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mike Bonheim by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Bonheim is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Bonheim was last active on Voice123 33 days ago