Friendly, Fresh, Disney, Sexy, Mom, Authoritative
My voice has been described as commanding and trustworthy. It can be warm and soothing, friendly and fun, upbeat and silly, encouraging, reassuring and unique.
Dark and sexy for video games, smooth and reassuring for medical clients, friendly and warm for audio books, comforting and experienced for presentations, knowledgeable and authoritative for technical clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orlando, Central Florida, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do a great Valley Girl!
My Voice Experience
I've worked in radio for over 15 years doing everything from college radio, mornings and shock talk, to news anchoring and hosting my own talk show. I have been a Television Traffic Reporter, a Radio News Reporter as well as the spokesperson and host of various TV shows and infomercials. My voice has been used on voice mail messages, greetings and on hold messages. I've performed voices and sounds for folley effects in films, TV shows, and comedy cds. My voice can be heard on radio commercials, TV commercials, internet websites, infomercials and industrials. I also do character voices for various stage shows and comedy cds.
B.A. in Liberal Studies; focus on Communications, Behavioral and Social Sciences with a minor in Marketing. I've spent over 10 years as a journalist for radio and tv stations as well as a social media specialist for various clients.
I've taken Voice Over workshops, acting classes, and Improv. I've done a lot of work within the Medical Industry and understand the importance of discretion.
My Studio Equipment
HEiL PR 40 Microphone
Apogee One Mixer
MD 421 II Microphone
NM-250 MKII Mixer
Cool Edit Pro
I've spent years in the Tradeshow and Convention industry as a spokesperson for various companies. I have extensive knowledge in dealing with medical clients, international clients and technical industries. As a professional actress for over 14 years, I have experience in film, tv, infomercials, hosting, industrials, production, script writing, and editing. I write and produce a monthly health news tv show.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michelle Boughner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Boughner is a Premium subscriber.
• Michelle Boughner was last active on Voice123 38 days ago