singer, alto, mezzo soprano, husky, sexy, deep
able to sing in a sexy womans voice, able to sing in french, able to sing alto and soprano (wide range) , Warm and deep for voice overs, naturally low and husky voice, fun and quirky for voice over if necessary. Smooth and professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, British, Canadian, German, New Yorker
My Voice Experience
Michelle Harding has quickly built a following as a versatile vocalist lending her voice to a variety of advertisements in any given style. She can be heard singing a sexy french song for the jeweler "TACORI" one moment while harmonizing in opera for "Rickard's Red" the next. Her quirky Jazz singing placement in a "Credit Canada" commercial led to her first single "Two Scoops" released with Universal Music Group. The Tacori add she sang in became a best selling ringtone! Michelle Harding has a natural and unique vocal tone that draws you in from the second you hear it.
Graduate from The American Musical & Dramatic Academy
Studio & Integrated programs in New York City then Los Angeles
- Voice Production and Speech-Deborah Ross Sullivan
- Advanced Dialect Study-Deborah Ross Sullivan
- Singing Technique/Voice over studies-Mary Armosia
- Stage Acting Technique-Luke Yankee
- TV/Film Acting-Todd Patrick Breaugh
- Improvisation - Francis Callier
- The Art of Cold Readings- Stu Levin
- Heroic Acting -Jennifer Parker
- Musical Theater Performance- Jay Dias/ Michael Sartor
Michelle Harding has recorded three studio albums & has a massive amount of experience in a studio setting.
My Studio Equipment
-I have a SL300 Condenser USB Microphone to record in my home studio.
--I have access to a professional voice over studio to record my voice over projects. ( with every mic/filter and technique you could imagine) Eargasm Studios/Atlantis Group recordings- Santa Monica
I can write ads, lyrics or complete songs as a cowriter. I have a ton of experience incorporating necessary tag words into music to complete an advertisement. I can write and sing in any musical style. I am currently working directly with newly signed artists as a ghost writer; taking their real life stories and personal feelings and making them into songs for radio release.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michelle Harding by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Harding is a Standard subscriber.
Michelle Harding does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michelle Harding was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michelle Harding does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michelle Harding was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.