warm, friendly, BBC native British, sophisticated,
• Michelle Ford is registered with Voice123 since Feb 26, 2008.
• Michelle Ford started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Michelle Ford is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 7
• Michelle Ford has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Authentic British voice perfect for:
- corporate narrations: crisp, clear, approachable
- website voiceovers: from upbeat to instructional
- e learning: clear and understandable globally
- commercials: ideal for healthcare, cosmetics, high end products, technical, girl next door, resorts, family products
- medical: able to deal with technical and medical vocabulary and making it 'listenable'
- presentations: for sales force, employees
- podcasts: believable, motivational, interesting
- videogames: animated, characters
- audiobooks: able to maintain energy for long narration
- IVR, telephone systems
- film narration: ideal for documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
metro New York, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
native British, RP (posh), working class, cockney, Queen's English, some American (sort of British/USA fusion, great for international clients!)
My Voice Experience
A London native, moved to Philadelphia in 2006 and been busy doing voiceover and spokesmodel work ever since.
Now based just outside New York with own studio and access to tri-state area - member of SAG-AFTRA.
Experienced in voicing e learning, audiobook narration, animation voiceover, corporate messages, children's stories, film narration, podcasts, industrial projects, on camera, tv and radio commercials. Many pharmaceutical clients for corporate and e learning work.
Audiobooks include: 'Child of War' by Christel Fiore - a very moving story of her childhood in Germany.
Mercedes Lackey - Elemental Series - 3 books
Dara England - 'Accomplished..' series - 2 'Jane Austen' style mystery novellas
Wendy Soliman's A Class Apart - contemporary fiction
The English Daughter - Lindsay Townsend
Available on audible.com/itunes
TV: pilot episodes of The Inside Reel, vo part on HBO series Game of Thrones; Philadelphia Flower Show, Oriflame Ecobeauty European commercials, Red Cross (S Carolina), UK regional ads
narrator for 'Losing My Religion' reality show
National Radio - selected for Pandora Radio voice talent roster: Harmon Kardon, Canon - currently airing
Coldplay tour trailer, national campaign for Direct Timeshare
local commercials in UK and US
Video games: Mission Impossible (Funtactix/Paramount) voice of spy boss "Your mission if you choose to accept it......"
Voice of Post Pals - UK charity for terminally ill children
I have a professional home studio and am also happy to travel around Tri-State area. My clients come from the US & England, from Brazil to Turkey, South Africa to the Philippines.
Spokesmodel work on 30+ websites - and vo on dozens more!
100+ IVR/telephone clients including 'the voice' of Vayama travel
Recent voiceover clients include: Canon, Roche, Holland America, Deutschebank, GSK, Merck, SAI Global, Stiefel, T Mobile, Fisher Clinical, JP Morgan, Motorola, American Express, Ethicon, SAP, Dow Chemical, Abiliti (36 podcasts)
Medical vocabulary pronounciation 'telangiectasia' and Methaemoglobinaemia being a couple of recent favorites!
Character voices and regional British dialects plus BBC received pronounciation
I have trained with Mike Lemon & Kathy Wickline Casting in Philadelphia, Edge Studio in New York and the BBC in London.
My background was BBC radio (drama and Radio 1), marketing for Disney, advertising for Esquire magazine in London.
I have attended Advanced Voiceover Training with Charlie Roney, Voice and Speech with Allison Green, Commercial workshop with Terry Marsden, Presentation/Spokesperson skills with Kathy Wickline, Advanced Audiobook workshop in NYC with Marc Cashman and Dan Zitt (Random House Publishing) at Edge Studio plus many other seminars in the business. In addition I have worked with Johnny Heller in NYC on Audiobooks.
My Studio Equipment
Digidesign MBox 2 with ProTools and Rode NT1-A mic.
Can do character voices, Australian accent
Easy to work with and I never miss a deadline!
Clients can Skype in to the studio to direct during recording if they wish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michelle Ford by email or phone, please click here.