Refreshing, Warm, Real, Sarcastic, Youthful, Mom
• Michelle Ann Dunphy is registered with Voice123 since Sep 13, 2005.
• Michelle Ann Dunphy started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Michelle Ann Dunphy is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 14
• Michelle Ann Dunphy was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
Refreshing with a bit of a bite!
Whether you're looking for a young teenager to chat it up about the newest techno-toy or a warm, compassionate woman to tell listeners about your pharmacy, I'm your gal. Need someone sexy or how about a young mom? Not a problem! I have a warm, refreshing sound with a lot of range and am an experienced & well trained actress. My sound is very real person, not announcer-y.
I've been at this for over 5 years and have worked in a variety of different capacities, from commercials to animation/video games to radio imaging. See the list below of some of my previous clients. My vocal age range goes from baby noises to middle aged.
Seriously, just try me. You won't be disappointed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Burbank, Hollywood, Orange County, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects I have done previously include Midwestern, Minnesotan, French, Southern, British, Russian, and Yooper. I am quick study though and am able to pick up accents w/ ease.
My Voice Experience
Please feel free to contact me regarding a copy of my resume. I would be happy to provide it to you. I have recorded commercials, video games, animations/anime, radio imaging, phone IVR/messaging and corporate narration. Some of my past clients include Square Enix, Disney, Medicine Shoppe, Medicap Pharmacy, Lowe's/Bosch, iHeartRadio, McDonald's, Bank of America, Liberty Mutual, etc.
Child and teen voices, accents and dialects, phone messaging/IVR experience, Magna Cum Laude graduate with a BA in Liberal Arts (Theatre focus) from Northern Michigan University, Shakespeare training, Improv training
VOICE OVER TRAINING:
Commercial: Cynthia Songe, Steve Schatzberg (Kalmenson), Huck Liggett
Animation: Cynthia Songe, Steve Staley (Kalmenson), Bob Bergen, Pat Fraley
Private Study (commercial & animation): Richard Horvitz
Promos: Leigh Gilbert, Joyce Castellanos
My Studio Equipment
Whisper Room vocal booth, with additional acoustic panels, Lawson L47FET microphone, Mackie VLZ 802, AudioFire 2, all running into an iMac and Adobe Audition or Twisted Wave. I also have a Telos Zephyr ISDN and Source Connect.
I am a full time voice over artist. I know that hours for voice over jobs can be out of the traditional 9-5 workday, so I'm always on call day or night. I provide my clients with top quality sound with an incredible turnaround. I also have ISDN and SourceConnect in my home studio which helps you cut out the extra cost of hiring a studio to record your project.
I'm also happy to travel to record. I live in the Los Angeles area so I'm just a hop, skip and a jump away from a plethora of wonderful recording studios and production companies.
Whatever you need, I'm here to make sure my clients get what they want to make their project sound absolutely amazing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michelle Ann Dunphy by email or phone, please click here.