Ring announcer, sports broadcaster, character spec
• Michael Ybarra is registered with Voice123 since Mar 14, 2010.
Michael Ybarra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Ybarra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Michael Ybarra started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Michael Ybarra is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Michael Ybarra does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Ybarra was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am able to offer a smooth and professional read or an up beat for infomercial type of programs. I have a ring announcer type of pitch, cheesy radio or club dj. I am able to do characters from several different popular movies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Livermore, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to provide Scottish, Irish, Australian, Indian, Southern or East Coast New York accents. I can do Sean Connery, Shrek, Dr.Evil, Fat Bastard, Marvin the Martian, Crazy Laugh, Maniacal laugh, giggle, creepy laugh, Mad scientist, Dracula, Dog panting, farting, bug/bird chirping, flaming homosexual male, deep voiced transvestite, guy next door.
My Voice Experience
I have voice over for training and recruiting videos for the US military. I have been a Ring announcer for semi pro boxing events in the San Francisco bay area. I have been on the radio in Mexico for doing the station call letters. I have been a Dj at a Night club and at Weddings. I also do presentations and "Corporate events" for several professional groups in Silicon Valley.
I am classically trained in Opera singing and have been in several stage plays.
My Studio Equipment
I work on a G5 Mac and use Final cut and imovie to edit. I record on a Canon GL2 with 16bit sound. I also can go to several different recording studios in the bay area.
I have provided my voice for Theme park rides in the area and several start up companies phone menu.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Ybarra by email or phone, please click here.