Character ability, Verbal creativity, original
• Michael Wasz is registered with Voice123 since Jul 01, 2008.
Michael Wasz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Wasz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Michael Wasz started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Michael Wasz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Michael Wasz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Wasz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
There is no limit to what I can do with my voice. From smooth and sophisticated to upbeat and wacky, range is not a factor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Algonquin, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Eastern European (non-descript), French (romantic, serious or zany), US Bostonian, US Southern.
Older men (black/white).
My Voice Experience
Most recently I was the In Arena Host and Associate Public Address Announcer for the Chicago Wolves Professional Hockey Team (AHL).
I have been a DJ (mobile and on air), Announcer for the DuPage Figure Skating Club's Annual Competition in Chicago, worked independently with Pfizer, Wal Mart and other local businesses with various needs.
My vocal talent was most recently a part of the 2008 National Champion Theater On Ice Team of Chicagoland Ice Theater. This same talent was a part of Chicagoland Ice Theater's 2nd Place Finish in the International Theater On Ice Competition as well.
WRRG 88.9FM - River Grove IL. Triton College Radio Station. On Air and Production work.
Columbia College Chicago - 1998 - 2002, Degree in Radio with a focus on On Air and Vocal Talent.
WDCB 90.9FM - NPR/Jazz format. 2002-2005. On Air and Production work.
WAUR 930AM - Catholic Radio. 2003-2005. On Air and Production work.
Toe Pick Productions - 2001 - PRESENT. Freelance audio productions/voice over/announcements focused on Ice Skating and Competitions.
Chicago Wolves (AHL) - 1995 - April 2009. In Arena Host and Associate Public Address Announcer.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer DX-1000 Mixer, Blue Snowball Microphone.
I use a mix of Pro Tools and Mixcraft on an HP Pavilion laptop and an HP Pavilion desktop.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Wasz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Wasz by email or phone, please click here.