Variety of Characters, Improve Comedy Background
• Michael Sullivan is registered with Voice123 since Jul 27, 2011.
Michael Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Michael Sullivan started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Michael Sullivan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Michael Sullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Sullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep and resonant naturally, can do a variety of pitches for character voices, warm and deep for narrations, casual fun or goofy for commercial, clean and articulate for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, exaggerated Brooklyn, Cockney British, High class British, exaggerated Russian, exaggerated Japanese, exaggerated French
My Voice Experience
I've taken voice-over training with Louise Chamis, but no professional or semi-professional experience yet.
Voice-over training with Louise Chamis, improvisational comedy with ComedySportz Los Angeles and Second City Los Angeles, and film production/editing training at the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Sullivan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Sullivan by email or phone, please click here.