Credible, Sincere, Authoritative, Positive, Honest
• Michael Russo is registered with Voice123 since 2008-04-20.
Michael Russo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Russo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Michael Russo started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Michael Russo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Michael Russo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Russo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My background is that of a radio and television news reporter in a large city ... now working in public relations management. My voice has been described as authoritative and credible, never slick and always sincere. I have voice experience in corporate and training videos, as well as plenty of government video work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No-nonsense, Native Californian surfer dude, English with a French accent.
My Voice Experience
From news to government, I've been using my voice in my work since 1985. I was a broadcast news reporter -- radio and television -- for many years before moving into government media relations ... where I still use my voice for television daily. My voice has been used for countless news reports, training videos, corporate videos and public service announcements. I enjoy this type of work.
I worked as a radio and television news reporter in a large city for 16 years before moving into government media relations. I manage a government multimedia production facility where I use my voice on the air almost daily.
I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Journalism from San Diego State University and a Master's Degree in Management from the University of Phoenix.
My Studio Equipment
I do this on the side, so my set up is small and in my home.
Electro-Voice RE 20 microphone;
Tapco Link.USB audio processor and software to create mp3's.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Russo
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Michael Russo by email or phone, please click here.