Authoritative, Believable, Guy-Next-Door, Friendly
I have a moderate Baritone with years of experience, both singing and speaking in public. You can review my two professionally recorded demos, or request a custom dry track of your sample script. I take direction very well, and work quickly and diligently to be the voice you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian (think Crocodile Hunter)
My Voice Experience
School plays in younger days, community theater more recently, and having fun with our answering machine all helped me develop a clear strong speaking style. I read and sing for my church, and do colonial-era re-enacting locally. My most recent VO work was a 30 second TV ad for a vision center in Oklahoma. Here's a link; https://vimeo.com/13423178.
This was the director's (Nathan Presley) first commercial for them. His next one was MUCH better! https://vimeo.com/17539734.
Graduate, Master Class at Voices For All, Clifton Park, NY
A.S.Degree,Mathematics, Raritan Valley Community College, NJ
Bridgewater-Raritan H.S., NJ, Choir and Playhouse
Saucon Valley Playhouse, Hellertown, PA
Twin Rivers Choral Society, Easton, PA
Colonial era Re-enactor, Heritage Day, Easton, PA
My Studio Equipment
- Pro Tools LE on a Mac Book
- MBox2 audio interface unit
- ADK A-51 Condenser microphone
- Audacity software on HP laptop
- Samson C01U USB Condenser microphone
I play a little guitar, mostly folk and classical.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Hollingsworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Hollingsworth is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Hollingsworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Hollingsworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Hollingsworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Hollingsworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.