Deep to medium, friendly, authoritative, comical
Warm and deep to medium everyday, sexy and fun, smooth silky , and slight British accent for effect. Working on learning other accents from New York, Brooklyn to African American yet I have a Northwest Regional type voice I use for most spots with no ethnic hint. I also do Spanish with accent, speaking it fluently.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight British, African American, American Northwest Regional
My Voice Experience
Former radio guy from 80's Seattle market, having coaching by Rodney Saulberry Workshop in Los Angeles, along with other online coaching. Interest in animation voice work. Video games, commercials, promos and radio imaging audio books.
Ron Balie School of Broadcast, Seattle. USC. Compton Community College Video production as well as IT Network support. Audio production and editing. Copywriing.
My Studio Equipment
Windows 7 running Adobe Audition 3.0, Windows Vista PC, Adobe Audition 3.0, Windows XP with Adobe Audition 3.0 Sennheiser MD441U mic with Cloudlifter CL-1, Focusrite iTrack, Sterling Audio ST55 condenser mic, Project1 DBX 286a Ashly Audio GQX-3101 31 band graphic EQ Behringer 1202fx mixing console. Apogee MiC, iPad 2, Twisted Wave.
Easy to work with, even via cell phone. Experimenting with Soundstreak on the Windows 7 system. Willing to get SourceConnect if work requires. Professional jazz, pop musician composer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Michael Hill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Hill is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Hill does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Hill was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Hill does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Hill was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.