Energy Driven, bright, fun, smart, sarcastic . Equally adept at working class, blue collar, to educated, articulate and very warm. Youthful innocence to experienced professional counselor. Self assured and professional for presentations. Warm and deep for narrations. Variety of character voices from animation to celebrity impressions. Can do the "Moviephone Guy" with skill. A "regular" guy for the most part, but can do the "announcer" voice when called upon.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, high & low British, Eastern European, Latin (South & Central American), French, Arabic, Indian, Southern, New York, Boston, Italian, Greek, Jewish,
Impersonations: 777 Moviephone Guy, Groucho Marx, George Burns, Cartmann (South Park), Peter (Family Guy), Cher's singing, Rodney Dangerfield, Sylvester Stallone, Jimmy Stewart, Mandy Patinkin's singing. Al Pacino.
My Voice Experience
I have over 25 years of experience in all facets of arts and entertainment from theater, film, and industrials.
I have done voice work for numerous clients in t.v., radio, animation, and corporate industrials, including spots for Direct TV, Comcast Cable, Carabba's, Peerless, Hyundai, Force 10 Gaming, Noggin, KCRH Radio, AT&T, and many local spots for your favorite pizza and burger joints ;) My versatility is my key feature...... Let my chameleon nature and sounds represent your next great project!
BFA-Drama-NYU Tisch School of the Arts
Voice Over Training, Coaching, Preparation - Andy Roth, Lisa Fischoff, Elizabeth Bunnell, Johnna Gottleib.
Video Industrials (on camera)
My Studio Equipment
AKG C414XLII; CAudio Technica microphone AT2035 with M-Audio-Pro Tools USB Interface, ADOBE AUDITION CS5
I DO NOT HAVE ISDN, BUT CAN WORK THROUGH SKYPE OR GOOGLE VOICE
I live in Northern New Jersey and can accomplish project requirements expediently and with little advance notice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Giorgio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Giorgio is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Giorgio was last active on Voice123 13 days ago