Smooth, friendly, Relaxed, Energetic, upbeat,
My voice has been used for upbeat commercials, for places like Bars, Fitness centers, and Car commercials. My voice is an upbeat teenage sounding voice that can be used for attracting the young crowed.
My voice can also be used for Professional Radio & TV commercials. Although my voice is upbeat, it can be used to pull in the professional crowed at a very professional sounding level.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a number of different impersonations...
I can sound like I am on Helium - used mostly for funny cartoon voice overs
I can make odd noises and sounds - used for funny commercials
I can sound like a California Surfer Dude
My Voice Experience
I have worked in the entertainment Industry for 16 years. My early years I was a performer on Broadway in a National Tour across America, I soon created my own show and started producing and appearing in theatres across America. I moved from the stage to Radio. In 2010 I got into Radio DJing on WPPJ in Pittsburg, and had my own show for about a year, then I moved back to Altoona PA where I started working at Forever Broadcasting as a Marketing Specialist, and Voice over for a number of different commercials. I was back on commercials in a matter of weeks. I have worked with Car Dealerships, Bars, Fitness Centers, and have also worked on the commercials for Mary Kay Beauty Consultants.
I started College at Point Point Park University, studying Entertainment Business. And minoring in Media Management.
I have had Voice Lessons my entire life, and have been directed by Carol McCracken.
I started College at Full Sail University for Entertainment Business, and Global Media Management. I am currently attending Full Sail.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition to do my Recordings
I use Pro Tools, and Logic Pro 9 to create my background music
I use Mixcraft to adjust cartooned voices
I use Adobe Audition to do my final cuts, and Mixdowns.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael DePiro
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael DePiro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael DePiro is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael DePiro was last active on Voice123 116 days ago