Warm, sincere, characters, cartoons, comical, wit
I'm a young professional; I have the kind of voice able to reach a youth audience in a brotherly 'sit down talk' kind of way or a best friend riding shotgun kinda' way. My natural voice ranges from sincere and inviting to vibrant and exciting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I also perform a wide range of characters and accents: trailer trash, aged and decrepit, Aristocrat snob, Jersey boy prize-fighter, Southern preacher-man, Canadian, young Anime hero, thuggish villain, clever villain, Pirate, Irish Thug, Scottsman, high pitched animals/chlidren (ie: Chipmunks, Mickey Mouse, young children).
My Voice Experience
'Emerging Artist' is the best term.
Recently deciding to steer what was only a hobby into a profession I am expertly trained via books, certified courses and coaching in many different areas. My experience thus far is voluntary or recreational. I am a scripture reader and choir member with the United Church of Canada, including Master of Ceremonies for a televised event. I have recorded voice on music tracks, video, and appeared live for friends and colleagues.
Voiceworx - Mike Kirby - Toronto Ontario
Elley-Ray Hennessy - 1 on 1 intensive - Toronto Ontario
Susan Heart - Open Mic Coaching - Toronto Ontario
The Art of Voice Acting - James Alburger - Book/CD
My Studio Equipment
Only the basics.
USB Condenser Microphone
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio
I have had many hours of practise with my equipment; if you are looking for more I have immediate access to a variety of studios in Downtown Toronto.
I have live theatre training, improv, music theatre and choral training.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Cosh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Cosh is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Cosh was last active on Voice123 24 days ago