Warm, lyrical baritone, convincing, trustworthy
My voice is warm and resonant; a lyrical baritone (I am also a singer). Easily understandable; people pay attention to it. Much of my voice over work has been for high concept simulation narrations - envisioning a future reality. I also enjoy reading books on audio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Australian, Italian, French, German, Russian.
My Voice Experience
If you have a mundane narration project, I'm your man :-) God has gifted me with a naturally listenable voice, and I will be able to narrate whatever you need with ease. Nothing fancy; just good, straightforward (and affordable) voice talent :-)
B.S., US Military Academy at West Point, NY.
M.S., Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Ph.D., Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
Singer: Virginia Chorale
Actor: Musical theater (lead roles in musicals such as GodSPell, South Pacific, etc.)
My Studio Equipment
Samson condenser microphone
PreSonus Audiobox USB mixer
I use Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro version 4.0 to edit my voice tracks
I have a Ph.D. in Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, so I have a critical appreciation for technical subjects and can bring them to life - plus, I sing choral, classical music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Cochrane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Cochrane is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Cochrane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Cochrane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Cochrane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Cochrane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.