dopes, office people, trailer trash, RP, southern
Warm and deep for narrations (like George Takei), humble and honest like the guy next door, blue collar or white collar vocabularies. Realistic young adolescents with voice changing software, and saucy sounding women with a dusky flair. The advantage is that you can get a cast of characters with only one actor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Spokane, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern dialect, redneck comic drawl, tough guy, flaming lisper, nature documentary narrator (RP accent), game show host, dudes, "howdy neighbor" Wilson voice
My Voice Experience
Jared Family Greenhouses voiceover
Spokane SHOCK voiceover
Seattle SuperSonics voiceover
former Seattle radio news anchor
Spokane Raceway Park voiceover
Podcaster and writer for The Inland Echo
University of Washington, Seattle
Actor's Gym, Spokane
Tom Logan Film, TV and Commercial Workshops, Spokane
Nike Imoru Acting Workshop for Day Players, Spokane
My Studio Equipment
Typical professional studio equipment.
soundtrack composer, flute playing, singing, engineering
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Michael Breckenridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Breckenridge is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Breckenridge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Breckenridge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Breckenridge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Breckenridge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.