Friendly, Funny, Genuine, Upbeat, Smart, Wry, Cool
My basic "brand" is a personable voice that communicates confidence and believability.
At the same time I am a character actor with the range to deliver broad comedy and highly charged, emotional reads.
My voice range has been described as genuine, relatable, trustworthy, professional, warm, real, funny, smart, raspy, textured, cynical, as well as over-the-top caricature.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, Boston Brahmin, Long Island Lockjaw, Maine, New Yawkah, Italian, Western Cowboy, Mafia thug, Mexican, Jewish, various British including Cockney and upper-crust.
Imitations and voice-alikes include: upper-crust foppish Terry Thomas, Don Adams (Maxwell Smart), Peter Falk (Lt. Columbo), William Shatner (Captain Kirk), Marlon Brando (The Godfather).
My Voice Experience
Over a dozen years experience voicing television and radio commercials, web videos and animation projects.
My basic "brand" is a personable, believable voice that communicates confidence. At the same time I have the range to deliver broad comedy and highly charged, emotional reads.
- Nightclub comic character, observational comedy style a la Jerry Seinfeld, for Jiffy Lube radio campaign.
- Brand Voice, Friendly Corporate Brand reads...Upbeat, friendly and textured reads for GMACMortgage.com, and Pacific Life tv commercials.
- Earnest, urgent, storyteller for Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Imitation of William Shatner Captain Kirk for corporate promotional video.
Acting training at Wesleyan University, BA in Theatre.
Study at George Morrison Studio and Alice Spivak, NYC, among others.
Fifteen-plus years experience as advertising writer and producer/casting director for radio, TV, and web-based commercials and videos.
My Studio Equipment
My home-office studio features sound-booth, Audio-Technica AT 400 microphone, Focusrite pre-amp, Mac recording software, phone patch.
My "other" career is as an advertising copywriter. I can be of assistance in editing/revising your script (if you wish).
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Berliner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Berliner is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Berliner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Berliner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Berliner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Berliner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.