Young Hip Comedic Professional Radio Character
Good sounding overall vocal quality. Can Sound warm, upbeat or serious. Experieneced hard sell delivery, movie trailers. Can be funny, sarcastic, or smooth for corporate presentations.
Very receptive to producer's directions, sugesstions and tone requests. Able to interpret copy and put my own feel into the read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include: English, Liverpool, Irish, Italian, French, Italian-American, "New Yawk", Indian, Pakistani, Spanish, Hebrew, cartoon voices.
My Voice Experience
Growing up as a tail-end baby boomer, I learned about announcing from watching television and was always imitating my favorite commercials and radio DJs. Don Pardo, Gary Owens, Mel Blanc, Rich Little, Frank Gorshin were all influences for me.
Studied Mutli-Track Recording Technology at the Institute of Audio Reserach in NYC.
Studied commerical voice overs with George Flowers.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: EV RE20, Sennheiser MD421
DAW Software: Adobe Audition 3.0 & Cakewalk Sonar 7.0 Producer Series
Professional musician. Instuments include: drums, bass, guitar, ukulele
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Bellusci by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Bellusci is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Bellusci was last active on Voice123 56 days ago